MAJOR INTERNATIONAL REVIEWERS RATINGS – 2019
- Trip Advisor 5 star
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Google 5 Star
- Booking.com (our sole booking agent) 9.6/10
- Certificate of Excellence – awarded every year from 2013 to 2019 and a true recognition for our team’s commitment to our guests and a true commitment to hospitality.
- Traveller’s Choice – awarded in 2017 and 2018 in the Romantic Category. This accolade is based on reviews made to Trip Advisor and the highest award category. It is awarded to only a few properties worldwide.
- Alastair Sawday’s “Special Place’s to Stay in India” (2006, 2nd.ed.).
- This book lists 150 properties in India, which the researchers felt to be of Special Interest. Many of our Foreign International Traveller’s arrive clutching this guidebook!
- Alastair Sawday’s “Green Places to Stay” (2006, 1st.ed.) Particular note was made of our eco-farming interests and responsible tourism.
- Thames and Hudson’s “Eco-Travel” (2008, Author Alaister Faud-Luke) offered a key to designing world-wide journeys that are green, enriching and enjoyable.
- Lonely Planet and Footprints, well known to all travellers.
- AA’s “Green Rooms” (2008), a collection of 100 properties world wide that minimise their impact on the environment and bring tangible benefits to local people.
- RotoVision’s “EcoRetreats: Eco Resort Design from Barefoot Sophistication to Luxury Pad” (2005, Author Julia Faiers) focussed on treading lightly on the earth, giving back to the local community and using sustainable architecture.
- In Outlook Traveller (September 2007) Latha Anantharaman alluded to the atmosphere of Cardamom House in “Country Comfort in Dindigul“.
- The India Today Travel Supplement (2007) selected Cardamom House as one of ten places to stay if contemplating a trip to Tamilnadu.